Toda Moving and Storage takes great pride in protecting your items. We suggest to all customers to allow our professional team of movers and packers to wrap fragile items for you. Proper packing of furniture and other possessions makes unpacking easier when in your new home or office.
Consider these packing recommendations by Toda Moving and Storage for a smooth, stress-free move:
- Pack heavy items in smaller boxes and light items in larger boxes
- Secure the seams of each box with packing tape for enhanced durability
- Ensure that each box is packed full but not over-flowing for easier stacking
- Stuff extra space in boxes with paper to prevent items from being crushed
- Use sharpies to label each box with its contents and give special instructions, for example: “Fragile”
- Wrap fragile items individually in bubble wrap or paper and cushion the box
- Stack valuable china or glassware with a piece of paper between each piece
- Return all appliances to their original packaging, if possible
- Blankets, pillows and linens can be used as padding in boxes or stored in drawers
- Pack heavier items on the bottom of the box, while lighter items rest towards the top
To fully protect your possessions during a move, it’s vital to use quality packing material. Toda Moving & Storage has a wide selection of boxes and packing supplies for your convenience, including boxes for books, china, and linen, packing paper, tape and much more . We also offer delivery of boxes prior to your move (if you move with us) on material orders over $100.00.
Clients can pack their household items themselves or with our help, ensuring quality results that protect your goods. Toda Moving & Storage will always use extreme caution when moving your furniture and valuables for a stress-free experience. Please call us soon for your next relocation.